Kendall Community Campus
Dr. Robert G. Kendall was instrumental in creating the vision of this building project and ensuring the support of the local community. In 1997, the concept of a Community Campus was envisioned and, ultimately, constructed, renovated and dedicated in 2003! The original Phase I buildings are located at 301and 329 North Cameron Street. They are situated at the north and south ends, respecitvely, of a property which features an open, grassy, green space in between them, which is open for use by the Campus Partners, as well as other community partners, with permission and sensitivity to the operations and mission of Our Health. In 2010, the original Snapp Foundry building was dedicated as the second phase of the campus. Covering 10 and 24 Baker Street and 411 North Cameron Street, this unique renovation was a LEED certified project made possible through public and private partnerships. In 2017 we opened the Patton Building at 419 North Cameron Street where you will find the Valley Workforce Center.
Currently the campus is home to 23 partner agencies and continues to be an attractive possibility to other area nonprofits. This space brings a variety of agencies together, connecting their clients to other possible assistance in one convenient location.
- Adult Care Center
- ChildSafe Center
- Community Foundation of the NSV
- Community Prenatal Access
- Concern Hotline, Inc.
- Dental Clinic of NSV
- Faith in Action
- Healthy Families, NSV
- Housing Choice Voucher Program
- I'm Just Me Movement
- Literacy Volunteers - Winchester Area
- LFCC - Adult Education
- Lord Fairfax Health District Virginia Dept of Health - Winchester
- NAMI NSV
- Our Health, Inc
- St. John's Community Services
- Shenandoah Valley Community Residences, Inc.
- Sinclair Health Clinic of NSV
- United Way of NSV
- Valley Assistance Network
- Virginia Career Works - Winchester Center
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Winchester Dept. of Social Services
Fill out the form below to get directions and a map. Results will open in a new window.